Ovaplant is a time-released LIQUID spawning inducer containing salmon Gonadotropin – Releasing Hormone analogue (sGnRHa). It is used to advance and synchronize spawning dates of females and increases milt production in males.
OVAPLANT-L is the brand name for a “Liquid implant” containing Salmon Gonadotropin – Releasing Hormone analogue (sGnRHa). OVAPLANT-L is effective in synchronizing and advancing maturation and ovulation in many fish species. It is injected as a single implant dose prior to normal spawning. The product comes in liquid form and is injected into the fish using a standard needle (18G) and Syringe.
OVAPLANT-L can be used to:
- Induce maturation in advance of the spawning season
- Coordinate and synchronize spawning times
- Increase milt production including increased sperm count
- Induce maturation in difficult species
- Overcome handling shock or arrested maturation
Environmental and physiological conditions will affect the response to OVAPLANT-L and other spawning aids. Ensure that an adequate ratio of males and females are induced at the same time. Store OVAPLANT-L vials at refrigerated temperature (2-8°C) and protect from sunlight. Vials should be brought to room temperature and shaken before use.
In the United States, if the intended OVAPLANT-L use is to treat food fish, or fish for release into the wild, then it must be used according to the FDA’s guidelines for more information please contact us.
Available Sizes: 20 ml Vials (100ug/mL)
For additional Syndel Product information such as availability, pricing, and approvals/application details relevant to your country or region, please contact Syndel,
- In the USA: (888) 912-7431 or email@example.com
- In Canada: (888) 490-0717 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All International inquiries: email@example.com