A sophisticated and professional fish egg sorting and counting machine. The ProSorter uses the very latest digital imaging technology for selecting and discarding all non-viable eggs (pin-eyed eggs, glass eggs, small eggs and pale eggs). Significantly reduces the need for manual egg-picking.
ProSorter uses the very latest digital image processing technology.
All non-viable eggs (pin-eyed eggs, glass eggs, small eggs and pale eggs) are sorted and removed.
Features / Advantages :
- No manual sorting.
- No contamination thanks to the removal of abnormal eggs.
- Very high accuracy in removing glass eggs, pin eyed eggs and unfertilized eggs.
- Eggs size sorting is possible.
- 125.000 – 200.000 eggs / hour / machine.
- Eggs sorting number can be programmed.
- High capacity buffer tank.
- Remote control of ProSorter by the management software.
Dimensions: 970mm long, 615mm high, 700mm deep
Electric Power: 220 volt
Water Supply: 1-2 bar at machine entry, 20 L/min for constant flow, ¾” connection
Air Pressure: 2-3 bars at entry, ¼” connection
For additional Syndel Product information such as availability, package sizes, pricing, and approvals/application details relevant to your country or region, please contact Syndel,